Alcohol-based rapid disinfection of non-invasive medical devices /
surfaces in all areas with an increased risk of infection and where
short contact times are required, e.g.:
- Patient treatment units and nearby surfaces
- Operating tables and nearby work surfaces
- Surfaces of medical equipment
The area a wipe will cover depends on the room temperature and type of surface to be disinfected.
- blend of two alcohols for a very high performance against viruses within one minute contact time
- cleaning and disinfection, two complete actions in one product
- added surfactants for boosted cleaning performance
- effective against bacteria (inc. TB), yeast and viruses ( inc. HBV, HIV, HCV and Rotavirus)
- quick drying and residue free
- jumbo: 200 wipes (20 x 27 cm) per tub/refill pack
- ready to use
Wipe surfaces thoroughly with the impregnated wipe, ensure complete wetting and allow to take effect. Make sure that all visible soiling is removed before disinfection and the lid is tightly closed after use. If necessary, use several wipes for large areas. Do not treat surfaces that are sensitive to alcohol, e.g. acrylic glass. Not for final disinfection of semi-critical and critical medical devices.