Surfaceskins Push Pad (Silver) Complete Pack 2/10
Contains 10 Surfaceskins Push Pads (Silver) and 2 Surfaceskins Push Pad Holster’s (White) and also comes with 1 Educational Poster and 2 different A4 Information Leaflets in a Low Profile Outer Carton.
- 10 Surfaceskins + 2 Holsters + 1 Posters + 1 Key Benefits / Mode of Action + 1 Installation Guides
- Pack Name: Surfaceskins Push Pad (Silver) Complete Pack 2/10
Contents Summary Table (Silver) Complete Pack 2/10
|10||Surfaceskins Push Pad (Silver)|
|2||Surfaceskins Push Pad Holster (White)|
|1||Surfaceskins A3 Poster|
|1||Surfaceskins A4 Key Benefits + Mode of Action|
|1||Surfaceskins A4 Fitting Guide|
Surfaceskins kill germs in the vital seconds between one user and the next passing through the door via secretion of alcohol gel to the top surface when pressed by the user.
The Surfaceskins works just like a normal door plate. When a user pushes open a door using the Surfaceskins pushpad, the contact surface releases a small quantity of the same type of alcohol gel as used in hospitals. This immediately self-disinfects the surface and reduces the risk of hand contamination of harmful bacteria to the next person to use the door.
Every time the Surfaceskins pad is pressed, the surface self-disinfects almost immediately, by releasing a small quantity of antibacterial gel via the micro-valved top sheet. Surfaceskins have been proven to achieve kill rates in SECONDS against E.Coli, Salmonella, S.Aureus, E.Faecalis over 7 days, during independent In-Vitro Trials.
Ethanol hand gels (which is the active ingredient in Surfaceskins) are proven effective against enveloped viruses, of which COVID-19 is one. The Surfaceskins door pushpads do not profess to clean hands, they are self-sterilising door plates to ensure you are always touching a clean surface. The volume of gel given is much less than what you would need to clean your hands fully.
Surfaceskins door pushpads has been tested and has 1000 pushes or approximately seven days use (whichever occurs first), they can be easily replaced with a new pad to ensure continuous maximum protection.
A study published in the Journal of Hospital Infection (JOHI) shows the implementation of Surfaceskins INCREASES hand hygiene compliance & awareness.
- KILLS germs in SECONDS
- Effective against bacteria & some viruses, such as Coronavirus
- Self-disinfects to help protect EVERY user
- Helps prevent the spread of germs on frequently touched surfaces
- Proven to increase handwashing & gel dispenser usage by 80%
- Demonstrates commitment to hygiene & cleanliness for staff, patients & visitors
- Quick & EASY to install
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
- VALIDATED in NHS Laboratory
- Pads last approximately 7 days or 1000 activations
- Complete Pack 2/10 (2 Holsters, 10 Pushpads + Educational materials)